I am who i am

I am who i am

Sunday 11 October 2015

Wonderful day with you all

Today is Saturday, I am together with fren have a date to Aman Central shopping mall where's located at Alor Star. It was a new shopping mall in Alor Star. Aman Central opened at 1st Oct 2016, that mean Aman Central has start the business 10 days already and there are a lot of UUM students went to there for shop~ We still not yet go there. Even inside got any shops we also do not know. Of course, we are very excite to go there.

We reached there around 2.30p.m. and we are very hungry. We found a food shop and eat our dinner. Actually we want to choose the delicious foods at there.But lastly due to several reasons, we decided to eat sakae sushi~
                                                     Chicken Teriyaki with Rice

Seafood Kimchi soup (actually we are ordered fish Kimchi soup)
Finished our lunch, we start to shopping. There have many shops compare with the Alor star mall.For sure there have many peoples because the mall just open. And all people feel very fresh with Aman center. Besides that, this shopping mall located infront of the Alor Star tower. 
night view for the Aman central
H&M shop
Around 7.00p.m. We feel hungry. Then we found a cafe for our dinner. The environment of the cafe very nice and the design also special. We have our dinner at there just now.
Food ordered by us~yummy~~
When we finished our dinner. We sit at there chat awhile. Suddenly, the birthday cake appear infront for me. Actually i already guess what they want to do but i also touch when they celebrate my birthday with me. They sing birthday song for me. This is my first time and last time celebrate with them. Because we are last semester students in UUM le. After this semester, we need to intern and work in the work. 
Actually, my birthday haven reach. They done an early birthday celebration for me. Really Thank you and appreciate yar~

Birthday cake
The early birthday cake for me
Thank you and Love you all~
Really have a wonderful day with you all. This will be become our good memory for our future.
Good night everyone~Have a nice dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment