I am who i am

I am who i am

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Small travel for us

First time go travel without a man. Yay!We did it!
First time rent car by myself. First time go take car and also first time fetch my friends go Thailand--Dannok.
I want try my every first time before i left University Utara Malaysia.

We enjoy the every moment at here. Even we need to spend alot of money if we keep outing. But this semester is our last semester so we do it.

We reached there successful around 6 p.m. something. And We passed the boarder custom also very smooth. We start to carving the food. Because when we not yet reach there we already hungry lor.
We go to our love stalk to enjoy our dinner. Everytime go there must eat de food.

                         The boss write there "No delicious no need pay the MONEY"
                                       The mee we very love~~
                                                   
                                        four of us have a small tavel~yipee

Maybe yesterday is my Lucky day because everything very smooth~And yesterday really have a good news for me~ Thanks GOD!

1 comment: