I am who i am

I am who i am

Monday 12 October 2015

My birthday 12/10/2015

Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to me~~~
Happy birthday to me.
Happy 23rd birthday to me.....

 Make a wish~ and hope the wish can come true.

As usual, today wake up and prepare go to class. Although today is my big day but still need go class yar~ I lock my facebook's birthday date mention~and sure if she or he no my good friends, they would not know today is my birthday yar~

Ya~this is my 4th years birthday in University and also my last birthday celebration in here~ I enjoy it although i don't like here. hahaha

Thanks my friends and coursemates give me a nice birthday in this jungle~really appreciate it! Even though this year i had a very simple birthday celebration but i feel very happy and warm when my friends sing the birthday song for me and give the present to me.

Before 12a.m., i want say again to myself "Happy birthday" and hope my wish can come true yar!


No comments:

Post a Comment