I am who i am

I am who i am

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Foods journey in Singapore

Is had been a long time i did not go Singapore already. I am Johor child so go Singapore is very near for me. Before i went to very far's University, I often went Singapore with my family. My aunty is Singaporean and everytime go there, we will stay at there. And my aunty always brought us ate some locate foods in Singapore and brought us go shopping mall.

Yesterday, i went Singapore with my mummy because had been a very long time i didn't see my aunty already and  i go there visited her. Sure she bring me try a lot of nice food at there yar~ Have a very nice food journey at there.hehe
I had very long time didn't go Singapore by bus. This time had a very nice experience take bus go there. Sure i have a bit nervous lar because i went there normally by car.

Around 12.30p.m. we reached my aunty stay's place and she bring us go shopping mall's food court enjoy our lunch. What lunch we ate at shopping mall?


 We ate this as our lunch.What is this?
This food is quite famous in Singapore's shopping mall food court. And i had tried before this. This is my second time tried this food. First time i tried this i don't felt very nice and delicious. This time i tried i felt very nice and yummy. This food's name is "ma la xiang guo". Can go try when go Singapore yar~is a very good try. Sure u will order this food again when u go Singapore.




Hello!!!Crab~~~also had been a very long time i didn't eat crab lar~~i totally forgot the smell of the crab lor!hahaha~Finally i can eat crab this time lor~ black pepper crab!Is really delicious for me lar~a bit spicy and the taste is really nice!










wow~very nicely and happy dinner in Singapore.














I had a very happy trip in Singapore. Thanks my aunt always treat me like her children. Really appreciate.
Finished my foods journey and is time back to reality lar~
have a nice day~Good night my family, friends and world!

No comments:

Post a Comment